Wednesday 7 January 2009

Style on Trial

That lot at the BBC have really outdone themselves. You might remember the fantastic fashion series called British Style Genius (how could you not?) that was on a few months back. It explored the impact that Britain's fashionistas had made on the industry. Now they are back with a new lovely gem called Style on Trail. This series looks into each decade from the 40s to 90s and explores the fabrics and shapes that defined that era. Style on Trial is presented by TV presenter, Lauren Laverne and critic, Stuart Maconie and they will be joined by a panel of fashion and lifestyle experts and the aim of the seven part series will be to decide on the most stylish decade. Style and substance galore!

Style on Trial airs on Thursday at 10.00pm on BBC Four.

5 cool comments:

Kwana said...

I wish I had that how here. I love the name Lauren Laverne.

Anonymous said...

Oh crap. I completely forgot it started tonight. BBC iplayer? xx

Style Canteen said...

Great evening worth of fashionable programming! Oswald B surprised me.. I quite liked his cocky arrogance, I never noticed before but he's kinda cute..

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for the BBC i-player, I've missed the show!!!!

Ondo Lady said...

Yea the doc about Ozwald B was very inciteful. Always good to see the influences that helped to shape a creative person like Ozwald. I thought it was sweet when he met Armani and how humble he was.