Wednesday 26 December 2007

Here's to 2008

Well it's been a year since I have been blogging, six months on Yahoo 360 and six months here on Blogger. I have had a ball; I have met some interesting people, made some good friends, read some wonderful and interesting blogs and learnt a lot. To think two years ago I didn't even know what a blog was and now it is a huge part of my life. I would like to thank everyone for stopping by my page and leaving great comments. More of all I would like to thank all my blogger mates for creating such wonderful blogs that are rich with creativity, originality and passion. That is what is so great with this genre that people are free to create a space where they can express themselves. I hope you had a fantastic Xmas and here to a wonderful 2008.

3 cool comments:

Disneyrollergirl.net said...

Hey Ondo, loving your work! Have a great 2008!

Chic and Charming said...

Happy New Years to you too!

Jamal Bonner said...

Happy New Year's Ondo Lady! Hope your 2008 is as fun as your 2007.