Tuesday 1 January 2008

My New Year Resolutions

2008 is here at last. I love the beginning of a new year because it means a brand new chapter in your life with new adventures, experiences and joys. A new year also brings new challenges and goals. I make resolutions for every year and 2008 will be no different; so here they are listed below:

1. Learn how to drive
2. Buy a car ( preferably a Mini)
3. Pay off my debts
4. Start a savings/investment plan
5. Detox my house
6. Redo my kitchen
7. Finally do up my garden

Of course that includes lots and lots of blogging (reading and writing them) and reading plenty of wonderful books, attending amazing fashion shows, catching great TV and seeing brilliant movies. One movie that I will NOT be missing is of course Sex and the City, nothing short of being on my death bed will stop me seeing that movie when it comes out later this year. Although thanks to all the many, many, many pictures I have seen from the movie set, I feel like I have seen the film already I am still itching to see it.

7 cool comments:

Chic and Charming said...

So ambitious! Good luck on those resolutions!

Jamal Bonner said...

Buying a car?? (speechless) Very ambitious lady you are!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on all that. I didn't realize you didn't drive. Is keeping a car in London very expensive? I know that in Tokyo, parking space costs as much as a small apartment located in a smaller city.

Kwana said...

Great Resolutions! Good luck on learning to drive. Coming from New York I didn't learn until I was actually pregnat with my twins and living in the suburbs! You can do it.
I love your blog. Thanks for a great daily read.

Kwana said...

Oh, and thanks for linking me on your blog. I was told about yours from an artit friend of mine (PVE Design)and have enjoyed reading for a few months now! I'm a Mag Hag too! Best of luck with the resolutions.

Anonymous said...

hello! this is my first time reading your blog and i really enjoyed! I love sex and the city and cant wait for the movie either!!! Good luck on learning how to drive!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the movie!!!!