Friday 25 March 2011

Ask the Expert - Ondo Lady featured on CMyPassion

I don't do many interviews so when Denise asked me if I would like to be featured on her blog. CMyPassion, my answer was hell yeah! CMyPassion was created in 2007 by Denise Kodia so she could keep in touch with the music scene in London. The blog covers all the stuff that Denise loves such as magazines and music and it is a mixture of news, interviews and reviews. More recently, Denise has introduced a section called, Ask the Expert where she will feature a blogger, journalist, fashionista or creative and discuss how they got into the industry. So I was rather chuffed when she decided to feature me as her first guest. A talented journalist, Denise was editor of Nang magazine and worked at Pride magazine and she is making mad moves.

Check my interview and feel free to leave a comment or two.

Check out an interview that I did with Denise Kodia a while back.

0 cool comments: