Friday 15 October 2010

Grazia TV


I was not sure what to think of this when I first saw it but a couple of episodes in and I am starting to warm to it. The look is very much Live from Studio Five style but it contains exclusive clips and interviews conducted by the Grazia team. Grazia TV launched last month while London Fashion Week was in full flow so it pretty much got lost in the mania. Grazia editor, Jane Bruton describes it as a 'Friday fashion fix' where you can see everything from the stars hitting the red carpet in full 360 fabulousness to designers feeling the heat backstage and I-can't-believe-I-haven't-seen-this-already-but-now-I-have-I'm-sending-it-to-everyone-I-know-type clips. The format comprises of 10 hot topics ranging from fashion events, music. TV shows,  celebrity news as well as human interest news - basically the sort of stuff that is in the magazine. It is a great way to get a quick round up of the entertainment and fashion scene. If you ignore the naff background music which cheapens the great content, then what you have is a cracking little programme. I personally think it is much better than the magazine.

You can check out Grazia TV here.

0 cool comments: