Wednesday 19 August 2009

Le Blackberry

At long last I finally got my Blackberry! After months of smart phone envy and wandering into Vodafone wistfully looking at the range of Blackberrys, I now have my own one. It was a toss up between the Curve and the Bold and I decided on the Bold as it was newer and had a slightly wider keyboard which would make it easy for me to type. So far I am loving it and I can see exactly why Blackberrys are so popular. The phone just oozes sex appeal. Not only can I send and receive emails, use Yahoo Messenger, go onto Facebook and Twitter endlessly, I can also take photos, do some filming and download all sorts of nifty software. I am not alone in my complete and utter adulation for the Blackberry as I have several friends and fellow Bloggers who have fallen for it's charms. Also there are lots of celebrities who have the cute device as well such as Barack Obama, Madonna, Brad Pitt, Rhianna, Rachel Zoe, Linday Lohan, Reese Witherspoon, David Beckham, Halle Berry and many many more. The numbers of celebs with Blackberrys is so huge that a blog has been created which feature this. Celebrity Blackberry Sightings is a one stop celebrity shop for pictures of the famous and their Blackberry device. I am not sure who is behind this blog, (I suspect it is the creator of the Blackberry, Research in Motion) all I know is that they also publish RIMarkable which is like an unofficial guide to the Blackberry. You heard it here first.

2 cool comments:

Matilda Egere-Cooper said...

Congrats! WELCOME :-D

Divalocity said...

Be careful! It's easy to become a "crackberry" addict! I love mine!!! I'm thinking about changing to the Blackberry Bold myself.