Friday 21 August 2009

TGI Friday

Please find a list of links that have rocked my world this week.

A fantastic review of The September Issue (if you have not heard of it - what hole have you been under?) which only whetted my appetite to see it.

Check out her vision board which is a visual representation on her aims and aspirations of her life. Very cool and I need to get on that soon.

Fashion journos on film, TV and in books get a very mixed treatment and there is always a misconception on what their job actually entails and this is never so evident with the Sex and the City's Carrie Bradshaw. Check out this spotlight on Ms Bradshaw.

Check out my fellow Yoruba girl's hilarious tales of her trip to Nigeria.

Read all about her yearning for the Blackberry. I know how you feel girl, I've been there.

If you would like to be included in TGI Friday next week then please submit your links to ondolady@googlemail.com by next Thursday. Please note that the post must be published between Sunday 23rd August and Thursday 27th August to be in with the running.

0 cool comments: