I have been given a Splash Award by the lovely Angel from A Taste of Angel Cake. According to Keith from Keith's Space this award originates from the Electronic Village, one of the most influential sites for African American bloggers in the blogsphere.
So here are the rules.
1. Put the award on your blog post.
2. Nominate up to 9 bloggers (blogs) which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress, or inspire you.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your Splash award
It was a really tough choice but I have managed to narrow it down to nine wonderful blogs that I feel enrich my life. So in no particular order, my Splash Award goes to the following fantastic bloggers:
1. Brown Girl Gumbo for her fantastic celeb pics and info on lush beauty products as well as the arts
2. The Cocoa Diaries for keeping me to date with the goings on in Black Brit culture
3. Mad News for her mad jokes that never fail to cheer me up.
4. Make Fetch Happen for her brilliant observations of black people in the media (the NAACP have nothing on her)
5. Harlem Loves for her gorgeous posts in interiors, style and all things pretty
6. The Wider Perspective for his intelligence and fantastic insight on society
7. Style Canteen for providing me with the latest on the hip and happening
8. Yoruba Girl Dancing for her wonderful prose on popular culture
9. K.Hart for her great reviews on entertainment
Congratulations to you all.