Friday 1 January 2010

Happy 2010!


The end of a year, end of decade and the end of another wonderful year of blogging. I would say that I have gone into 2010 with a blast. Today not only represents the beginning of a new decade but also the third anniversary of The Musings of Ondo Lady. A lot has happened over the last year: I held onto my job (whew), took the trip of a lifetime, lost my Dad, met up with many blogging buddies based in the UK. So it would be safe to say that 2009 has had it's high and lows. I wonder what 2010 will bring? Hmmm. I would like to thank you all for your support and comments as well as all you other bloggers out there who really inspire me with your endless energy and creativity.

Happy New Year!

3 cool comments:

SONDRA @ CHIC CHOCOLATE said...

Happy New Year!!!!!! Much joy and prosperity to you for 2010!

Divalocity said...

Wishing you a Happy and Prosperous New Year. I'd like to thank you for your inspiration and valued support throughout the year. I see endless opportunities for all of us in the coming year. Our challenge to all of us is to dream bigger then we ever imagined.

Beauty Is Diverse said...

Happy New Year.