Wednesday 25 August 2010

Be Beautiful: My Space featuring The Makeup Queen

The first thing I notice about The Makeup Queen is how pretty it looks. Fettered in fushias, pink, coral and crimson, The Makeup Queen is about as girly girly as it can get which is just as well considering that it is a make up blog. The blog was set up in December 2009 to cover the beauty industry from an insider's perspective. Topics such as new make up collections, new fragrances, make up look and cool hairstyles are covered. I caught up with The Makeup Queen to discuss where she blogs.

Describe the concept of your blog. 
Reviews and the like from a beauty insider's "point of view."

Where do you scribe? 
At my desk.

Why that place? 
I feel that I'm able to accomplish more when I'm sitting at my desk.
 
What is on your desk at the moment? 
My stack of mags, nail polishes, hand cream, and my MAC Barbie Doll for "inspiration!"

What form of inspiration do you have on the wall?
I don't have my inspirations on the wall, yet. I just moved my desk into an empty room in my house. I'm going to redecorate soon.

Do you keep a tidy office or are you a messy worker? 
Although, my desk is a little untidy now, I like order. I can't concentrate in clutter.

You can read MUQ's blog here.

You can follow her on Twiiter.

3 cool comments:

Tonia Lee Smith said...

Thanks for featuring the Makeup Queen, I'm a reader of her blog, and have really learned a lot with her hints and tips.

Angel said...

I checked out her blog, lovely what a good recommendation.

Backstage Beauty | Makeup By Sondra said...

Thank you for the feature!