Friday 12 February 2010

Fashioning February: TGI Friday

Wow what a week it has been. New York Fashion Week had barely kicked off when the tragic news of Alexander McQueen's death exploded on the twittersphere and the news. All I can say is what a great loss and that my heart goes out to Lee McQueen and his family.

Today is the end of the second week of Fashioning February and I have been overwhelmed by the wonderful feedback and support that I have received. Selecting the links for TGI Friday was really difficult; there were so many fantastic posts published this week that really rocked my world and editing them down to the final five was not as easy task. So once again here are the blog posts which truly and utterly rocked my world this week.

The Satorialist
As you can expect there were lots of posts about the late Alexander McQueen but this post by The Satorialist stood out to me.

Disney Roller Girl
As the impending event of London Fashion Week draws closer, DSR shares with us her favourite fashion tweeters.

Fashion Editor at Large
The Satorialist and Face Hunter are not the only street style watchers around. Fashion Editor at Large tells us about her admiration for Tommy Ton from the much admired blog, Jak & Jill.

Style Amor
Most aspiring fashionistas start out as interns and a lot of them are not treated as well as they should be. This fabulous delivers some much needed advice on what to expect from an internship and what to do when you are not.

The Coveted
Remember Tavigate? Yes that drama from a few weeks back?  Well Jennine from The Coveted gives us her views on the scenario.


Image taken from The Satorialist.

1 cool comments:

Glendy said...

Thank you so much darling for linking me, I'm glad you liked my post :) it's very personal and I thank you for taking the time to read it. I tried to make it on the IFB links this week but every time there's (a certain) editor picking the links without fail I always get omitted... sigh

I hope you have a fab weekend,

Much love always
Glendy <3