Sunday 28 February 2010

Goodbye to Fashioning February

Well sadly Fashioning February has come to an end but it has certainly been a ball. New York and London Fashion Weeks came and went, I attended LFW and was blown away by the shows I saw. I also witnessed a blogger baclklash which resulted in a couple of bloggers almost throwing in the towel. I was also priviledged to watch the live streaming of the IFB Evolving Influence Conference which took place in NYC and was attended by loads of fabulous bloggers. One of the topics that was raised was the ethic of bloggers and how they conduct themselves behind and away from the computer screens. This made me think about my own ethics and goals for my blog but I will leave that for another post. I also reached a long time goal and got to interview the wonderful Gisele Scanlon as well as Susie Bubble. Thank you all for your support and I hope you all enjoyed reading Fashioning February, I certainly enjoyed writing and I plan to have more themes this year. I would love to know what you thought about Fashioning February so would you be ever so kind and fill in my feedback form. By doing this you will be in with a chance of winning a copy of The Goddess Experience by Gisele Scanlon and 24 Hours London.by Marsha Moore. 

Click here to complete the survey

3 cool comments:

marian said...

Congrats on reaching some of your blog goals. Thank you for your opinions on my recent blog decorum posts.
Have a gorgeous evening
xoxo
Marian.

Kwana said...

Thanks for a great month!

Brandy Shaloo said...

I've also been to London for vacation and attended the Burberry Prorsum show. I had a really good time, hope you did so too!